Large Format Services
Carolina Graphics Services is a large format printing & packaging company that provides critical printing and finishing services to a wide variety of clients and industries. CGS is dedicated to providing quick turnaround times with an uncompromising commitment to quality. CGS proudly serves clients in the Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Consumer Product, Household Product and Industrial Product markets.
Carolina Graphic Services supplies our customers with a turnkey product, and it all starts here…
- FTP / UPLOAD Files
- 10 MB file size or smaller: these can be sent via email to email@example.com. Anything larger than this should be sent via FTP upload or disk.
- Larger than 10 MB file size: Compress your folder/file using compression software such as Stuffit or Zipit. Now use a 3rd party FTP client (such as Fetch or Hefty) to connect to our FTP address: ftp.carolinagraphicservices.com. Enter the supplied username and password and drag your folder into the window. After the post finishes, send us an email with the file / folder name and a job description that will point us in the right direction.
- Prepress and Proofing: CGS will prep your files for print production and supply a contract color proof for approval. Standard proofing types are Epson Digital proofs or Kodak Approval proof (true dot). We use both depending on the image we will be reproducing.
- CGS In-House Ink Lab: We can supply Pantone / Match ink draw downs for approval, on your chosen substrate, before we go to press. Standard delta E variation 2 to the approved draw down applies to most Pantone inks but we are able to hold tighter tolerances with some Pantone/Match inks.
- Press Sizes: CGS has the capability to print on a sheet as small as 15.5” x 21.25”, all the way up to 59.5” x 81”, and every possible size in between… substrates range from 80# C1S litho to 48 PT paperboard. We are also able to print directly onto N and F microflute corrugated sheets.
- Finishing services: Aqueous and UV Coatings / Film Lamination / Taping / Diecutting (43” x 63” format) / Folding / Gluing / Packout / Fulfillment.
- Expedited Shipping services are available for the tightest turn times.
- Sheeting of your roll stock. We utilize our 65” x 65” Marquip sheeter to sheet all of our substrates and can do your sheeting as well.